Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Good fences

Took Maya for a walk this morning. The humidity level must have been about 600% down by the river. Who knew I have curly hair after all these years? Let me tell ya, I do now. If I could only figure out how to make it stay that way....

Not much to discuss today. I am a bit perplexed regarding the inability to find a simple job for 3 days a week. And the unwillingness of friends to come and get a massage. And the lack of communication from people I care about. And the realization that absolutely no one reads this. Oh how do I know? because no emails came my way after I requested it. Ah, such is life, and my personal rant shall remain just that... mine.

Off to dig in the dirt and contemplate the circulatory system.

1 comment:

  1. So, I heard if I arrived, there would be new material here. I arrived. I read the old and feel really bad since you've been talking about me but I didn't have your site on my computer. Now I'm waiting for the new. Where is it?

    Yes, I know, it's summer, but get to blogging, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Now, tell me how you really feel!