Thursday, November 03, 2005

6 weeks

.... yes, six weeks is all I have left before I am officially employable as a massage therapist. It has been grueling to say the least. I never once thought of actually quitting, but there were many many days of oh shit what have I gotten myself into this time. Between the politics, the personality clashes, and the scheduling nightmares, school has/is difficult, but doable.

I have learned a lot. I have a lot left to learn, however, not at MTTI. From here on out, the general consensus is to get CEU's from the source. Dear hubby is not to sure about the month I want to spend in Big Sur, California, or the two week retreat to Hawaii, or even the weekend intensive road trip to Wisconsin, but he will eventually. And I will have some amazing skills as a result.

Ever had Esalen or Lomi Lomi??? If you can get it, do it. You won't regret it. It makes me feel like I am on another plain. The totality of the touch you receive will blow your mind. Expensive to get, but worth every cent.

Promise.

On a side note, I gotta get a damn job. I hate this part. I love working. I love long days and satisfaction of being just a cut above for my client. I hate asking for a job. It's my baggage, and unfortunately it is strapped on firmly. ~sigh~ must be that whole "pride" thing.... or just the independence that was instilled in me from birth.

Thanks dad. Gee thanks.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now, tell me how you really feel!