Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Completion

This is it. The final week of classes. Less than a year ago I started a journey to learn about massage therapy, and as of this Friday I will have finished the first step. It's been difficult, political, delightful, exhausting, and so worth every second of time. I look forward now to learning Lomi Lomi in March and having that to offer clients seeking to relax and de-stress.

Last week we demolished our living room, textured the walls (courtesy of yours truly), painted, and brought our brick fireplace back to life. Just in time since it went from 60 degrees and tornado warnings to snow the next day... so my house is in a state of disorganization, but hey, it's gonna look good soon! To top off our thanksgiving break, we went and painted my parents house. Now I am really tired of remodeling. :)

Hubby says today we need to get a tree. 'Spose that means I better stop the surfing and finish cleaning up the house. ggrrrr......

Where's that maid when I need her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now, tell me how you really feel!