Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tomorrow..or not

Tomorrow is it. The final day. The last chance. The end of the road. The wall. The rock and a hard spot. The future. Or not.

Tomorrow I take the NCE. National Certification Examination for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. Tomorrow a computer with random questions pulled from a pool of 2000 questions will tell me if I can practice. Tomorrow some anonymous piece of paper will allow me to continue on my quest to publicly practice the art of assisted healing. Or not.

Am I nervous? My hands are cold, my feet are cold, I shake uncontrollably for no reason at all at times, my intestinal tract hates me, AND my newest challenge of Adult onset ADHD is kicking in with a vengence.

(I think that is a yes) (or not)

Yeah, I know I can apply and take the NCE again if I fail. I just don't want to fork up another $250 because they say so. Wouldn't a practicum be a better scale to decide on a touch-based profession?

Oh well, wish me luck. I plan to spend today just attempting to relax.

Kinda. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now, tell me how you really feel!