Tuesday, February 14, 2006

You should see what is on my table. Sweet Hubby brought me home a dozen red roses yesterday for Valentine's day. They are really amazing. Almost three feet tall over all, they look like red explosives coming out of a cloud of baby's breath.

Steven, ya did good. :)

So the studying continues. Test is next week. I really need to get some focus with it. I can't help myself, and it's making me a bit nutty. I study and then I get sidetracked on trying to build the business. Talk about your proverbial circle.
Build the business, but don't pass the test, then you won't have to build the business.
Pass the test but don't build the business, don't pay this months rent because you have no business and a pointless test result.

DAMN.

Just a few more days.

Anyone want to help me study?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now, tell me how you really feel!