Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday, Monday

The interview in Lenexa went well... at least I feel it did. But I have had that feeling before. You know the one... you feel like you cinch the interview and the phone call never comes. I met four very nice people in a relaxed enviroment, spent a half hour with each selling myself (something not easy for me) and left with a decent feeling about it all. Now comes the incessent tapping of the fingernail on the table as I wait impatiently for the phone to ring. Oh well, time will tell.

Sarah called me this afternoon. We spent a couple of hours on the phone. Life has been tough on that little girl, but she is coming out ok in spite of it all. I suppose the angel in charge of assigning certain spirits to certain families really did know what he was doing. Sarah, you are my inspiration. I know so many 40 year olds wishing they had their personal pile heaped as neatly as you. Keep on striving, my friend.

It's hot. Weatherbug says 95. That's even to hot to go sit in the hottub. Wish I could help myself to the neighbor's pool. I don't think it will happen. He's got good fences too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now, tell me how you really feel!