Friday, January 27, 2006

Havin' company...

Yes, I am having company this weekend. It is kinda cool actually. We haven't had anyone over just to hang with us since the legendary wedding weekend a year and a half ago. I admit it, I am kinda excited about it.

Scott and I have been friends for quite a while, and in fact, my last child wears his name as his middle moniker. I don't think I ever told my ex that I was naming baby boy after someone... but Scott is like the little brother I never got to have. So nyaaa....... He and I have a unique relationship in the fact we laugh like idiots the entire time we are around each other. It was always that way. I think it will be cool to have him here for the weekend.

I called him last night to see what his plans were for the weekend.. and in typical fashion he said... "uhhh.. nothing?".

.. Scott. Dude. Somebody's gotta get a game plan here. All I know is he wants to get a new camera, and he wants to go to the Apple store and get a new ipod. And I am dragging his ass to the gig on Saturday night down at Blayney's. Other than that? I just might sit and drink coffee, reinforce my bad habits, and ignore him.

ha. just kidding. But really. If he is family, you get that right don'tcha?

Well, don'tcha??

1 comment:

Now, tell me how you really feel!