Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thinking....

Just got off the phone with my daughter. She told me (excitedly) about standing in line today at her college to get tickets to see dear ol' dubya in action. I'm just not sure how to feel about that one. She was pretty happy about it all.

Oh holy shit. I have raised a Republican.

Now that I put some thought on it, three of my five are pretty solidly in the Republican camp.

In all honestly, I spent the majority of my life as a card-carrying-kiss-my-ass Republican myself. It's just recently I have begun to question party politics. And usually? Most of my questions come up either unanswered or the answers disgust me.

Yeah, I need more tequila to think about this one.

Have fun Sarah! It is a once in a lifetime opportunity after all. Even if dubya just makes you laugh, you are still watching the leader of the free world (?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now, tell me how you really feel!